Monday 27 January 2020

From my vision

From my vision
I  Sse the universe.
How mystical it is
How much mystery is hidden in this?
I was walking on a side walk of a street
Both sides lots of tall trees. 
At once I saw
A beautiful deer crossed the busy street
Uncaring what ’s going on 
 Unperturbed with full confidence 
Signalling he is authorised
 to walk freely on his land 
Fearless but calm
All of sudden 
Harsh wind slam my
Right side of my ear 
Blown my hair
Got out uninformed.
Tries on the tree
Squirrel was climbing
 On a tree in its own way
 Pressed chestnut (sahabatool)
in its mouth.
While walking in the park
My eyes were 
On cute rabbits running
 With authority and trust in selves
Digging the holes on the side 
Of the fence in the park.
Fearless sparrow flapping wings
 flying on the sky chirping 
Happily I listen sweet music
From these small birds.
They had complete dominion over the trees
I learn there can be no forest without tigers
No tigers can survive without forest.
My observation that clouds have
full ownership on the sky
Dense black clouds hovering in them
We had to leave the park
They had no consideration. 
That we were walking in the park 
They could burst later
Just raining on us.
What a day
We were unhappy with rain.
I feel everyone has right to 
Survive over the planet.
And we need each other.

मेरी दृष्टि से देख रही
कितना रहस्य छिपा 
है इस सृष्टि में?
मोटरकार का रास्ता
काटकर मृग शान्ति से 
बेख़बर अपनी चाल चल रहा,
दे रहा संकेत मैं ईश्वर का अंश
अपनी भूमि पर बिचर रहा।
अभय निडर किन्तु शान्त।
अचम्भित देख रही मैं यह खेल।
अचानक हवा का झोंका
 मेरे दाहिने कान की तरफ़ 
बालों को उड़ाता 
निकल गया बेधड़क।
मैं अचम्भित सोच रही
 प्रकृति ने सबकी कितनी सुन्दर की है व्यवस्था।
पेड़ पर प्रयास करती 
चढ़ रही गिलहरी
अपने अन्दाज़ से 
 मुँह मे दबाया हुआ 
चेस्टनट (साहबतूल)
पार्क में घूमते हुए मेरी नज़र गयी 
सुन्दर से प्यारे ख़रगोश 
पूर्ण विश्वास और अधिकार के साथ 
पार्क के किनारे बाढ़ के पास  
अपनी सुरक्षा और 
सोने के लिए गढ़ा खोद रहे थे।
अकस्मात् नजर फूल से लदे
वृक्षों पर गयी, देख रही हूँ मैं
आकाश मार्ग पर उड़ रही 
निडर गौरैया पंख फड़फड़ाती
सुना रही मधुर संगीत
पेड़ों पर पूर्ण प्रभुत्व।
वन में करते शेर सिंह करते दहाड़
दावा करते वनों में उनका है अधिकार।
आसमान पर पूरा स्वामित्व 
मँडरा रहे घने काले इन्हें
लिहाज़ नहीं हम घूम रहे हैं पार्क में 
थोड़ा सब्र कर बरसें।
बस, बरस पड़े हमपर।
वृष्‍टि से हुई हमें अतुष्टि
प्रत्यक्ष रूप से महसूस कर रही हूँ
 इस सृष्टि पर सबका आधिपत्य है।
केवल हमारा नहीं।
Durga H Periwal
30. 12. 2019 (FB)


No comments: