Wednesday 12 August 2020

The joy of writing give

The joy of writing give              

The joy of writing give 
Pleasure of preserving 
Sweet memories of life.
One morning as I opened 
My  eyes saw the wondrous
Shining sun in the blue sky
On the ground I saw stately 
green blade of grass was 
Wearing crown of pearls on its head.
From the wide open window I could see 
Across the road in the park 
Beautiful fountain making musical sound 
As angles sing songs for me in the morning.
I realized my voyage of night journey 
Was over and I am awakened.
After taken warm shower bath 
Practically I felt burden of 
Previous day was 
washed off from my head.
I tried to learn from the Sun 
Rise in the morning
With full vigor work in the day
And set for the rest in the evening.
Privilege to see precious new morning
Set new goals for the day 
Take appropriate actions
Work with full Knowledge
Take complete rest in the night.
लेखन का आनंद देता -
जीवन की मीठी यादों का संरक्षण।
एक सुबह जैसे ही मैंने अपनी आँखें खोलीं
मैंने देखा कि नीले आकाश में 
चमचमाता सूरज चमक रहा था।
ज़मीन पर नज़र पड़ी तो देखा हरी हरी
घास दूर तक चमक रही थी सिर पर 
उसके ओस की बूँदें ऐसे लहरा रहीं थीं 
जैसे मोती का सिरोपाव लटक रहा था।
खुली खिड़की से मैं देख रही थी पार्क में 
सड़क के उस पार खूबसूरत फव्वारे से 
पानी की कल कल आवाज रही थी 
जैसे सुबह मेरे लिए परियॉ मंगल गान गा रहीं थीं।
तभी मुझे एहसास हुआ कि मेरी 
रात की यात्रा खत्म हो गई
और मैं जाग गयी थी।
गर्म स्नान स्नान के बाद
व्यावहारिक रूप से मुझे महसूस हुआ
पिछले दिन का बोझ मेरे सिर से हलका हुआ।
जीवन में मैंने सूर्य से सीखने का प्रयास किया
सुबह उठना और पूरे जोश के साथ दिन में काम करें
और शाम को आनन्द पूर्वक शान्ति से करें हम आराम।
सौभाग्य से अगर बहुमूल्य नव प्रभात का उदय देखें हम,
दिन के लिए नए लक्ष्य निर्धारित करें हम।
पूर्ण ज्ञान के साथ काम करें 
उचित कार्रवाई करें हम  
रात्रि में पूरा आराम करें हम।
Durga H Periwal
12.3.2020



No comments: