Monday 10 May 2021

Horizon is magnificent

Horizon is magnificent

Horizon is magnificent

(Last night I found this poem

 in my old junk of papers) 

Horizon is magnificent

Absolutely spotless.

No restriction 

All the birds fly over it.

Protecter 

of all the habitants of the universe.

I am sitting in my patio 

Watching big and small birds are fluttering 

returning home to their babies.

Some birds make their nests 

taking into consideration of safety 

of their children from external attack.

I do not like to lose this precious time.

Every moment of this short time 

Seems treasure to me.

Although I am enjoying this natural beauty 

Sitting in  my balcony,

But my thoughts in the psyche of my mind    

shaking deep inside. 

All of sudden 

I felt jerk like earthquake.

My head is filled with thick forest of

Joy and sorrow;

However my heart is empty.

The web of insatiableness

Is not allowing me to be satisfied.


क्षितिज शानदार है,

स्वच्छ सुन्दर मन को लुभाने वाला 

बिल्कुल बेदाग।

सभी पक्षियों को इस पर उड़ान भरने का

पूर्ण रूप से है अधिकार।

ब्रह्मांड के सभी वासियों का रक्षक क्षितिज।

मैं अपने बरान्डे में बैठी सन्ध्या के मनोहर दृश्य को

ऑखों में बसाना चाहती हूँ,

देख रही  हूँ सूर्य  विश्राम के लिये कर रहे हैं प्रस्थान।

बड़े छोटे पक्षी भी अपने बच्चों के पास लौट रहे हैं घर।

कुछ पक्षी बाहरी हमले से अपने बच्चों की सुरक्षा 

को ध्यान में रखते हुए बहुत तरकीब से बनाते हैं घोंसला।

मैं इस कीमती समय को खोना नहीं चाहती।

इस कमनीय समय का हर पल लगता है मुझे क़ीमती।

हालाँकि मैं बारान्डे में बैठी इस प्राकृतिक 

सौन्दर्य का ले रही हूँ आनन्द

मगर मेरे विचार मुझे मानस के तलपट में 

अंदर तक झकझोर रहे हैं। 

जैसे अचानक मुझे भूकंप के लग रहे झटके।

मेरे विचार सुख और दुख के घने बादलों 

जैसे भटक रहे हैं।

असंवेदनशीलता का जाल 

मुझे संतुष्ट नहीं होने दे रहा।

By Durga H Periwal

2021-3-23


No comments: