Tuesday 24 May 2022

Dust in Dust

Dust in Dust                                                  Dust in Dust

Almost all my desires fulfilled.

No thirst is left

When my thirst satisfied. 

Neither gust of lust is left 

nore dust of rust.

Always clouds of fate 

is not friendly too.

My heart is sad 

No emotions left 

I wonder whether end 

is near perhaps

Red and yellow flames 

will burn my empty heart 

to dust and mix with dust.

Beautiful body which is 

so protective

Will also go with my heart.

Same story of the variable

creation of the Universe.

मेरी लगभग सभी 

मनोकामनाएं हुईं पूरण। 

जब मेरी प्यास तृप्त हुई।

वासना का झोंका बचा 

ही जंग की धूल।

सदा भाग्य के बादल 

नहीं होते अनुकूल

भावनाएं मेरी हैं उदास 

मुझे आश्चर्य है शायद 

मेरा अन्त है निकट।

लाल और पीली लपटों में 

मेरा सूना दिल जल कर 

मिट्टी में मिल जायेगा 

सुन्दर सा बदन जिसकी इतनी 

हिफ़ाज़त करती हूँ वह भी

दिल के साथ जायेगा।

सृष्टि के चर अचल की

यही है कहानी।

By Durga H Periwal

2022-5-21

No comments: