Thursday 20 May 2021

Life is an amazing puzzle.

 Life is an amazing puzzle.

Life is an amazing puzzle

It was fun to dream while sleeping

I was feeling happy even 

when I was working. 

Happiness and sorrow are 

my arbitrary sensations.

Fear of not to lose what I have today

I am sacrificing today's happiness

for sake of tomorrow 

which is only a dream.

If I remain generous and 

enjoy my surroundings

certainly I will enjoy 

the wonderful world with my friends. 

Certainly one friend can change entire life.    

There will be no companion of 

the sharp-witted unfriendly soul.

Life is a game that we win when 

We solve the puzzle by ourselves.

जीवन एक अद्भुत पहेली है

सोते वक्त स्वप्न देखने में 

आनन्द महसूस हो रहा था।

जब  मैं कार्यरत थी तब भी 

ख़ुशी की अनुभूति हो रही थी।

जानती हूँ ख़ुशी और ग़म मेरी 

स्वेच्छित संवेदनाएँ है।

आज जो मेरे पास है 

उसे छिन जाने का भय,

कल के लिये भयाकुल 

मैं कर रही,आज की ख़ुशियाँ क़ुर्बान।

कल जो सिर्फ़ एक सपना है 

और है अन्दर की अभिलाषा।

अगर मैं उदारचित्त रहूँ और 

अपने आस पास का लुत्फ़ उठाऊँ

निश्चित रूप से मैं अपनी विस्तृत 

मित्र मंडली  के साथ अद्भुत दुनिया का 

आनंद लेने में होऊँगी समर्थ।   

तीक्ष्ण बुद्धि अनुदार का 

कोई नहीं होता संगी साथी।

जब मैं स्वयं पहेली हल करती हूँ 

तब मैं विजयी कहलाती हूँ।

सच है जीवन एक पहेली है ।

By Durga H Periwal

2021-5-15

No comments: