Friday 7 May 2021

My pen is free Crawls

 My pen is free Crawls

My pen is free Crawls 

on blank papers.

Cloud of thoughts 

moves in and try to 

express my thoughts in words. 

As loose pearls put in a thread

Called string of pearls. 

Group of words joined called line

And of few lines is called a poetry.

Flow of emotions 

Or should I say my devotion 

towards my inner voice 

give me courage to present 

my poetry to my dear readers.

Probably they like 

to read my poetry. 

Poetry is boned with ideas, 

flow of emotions 

in the nerves held together.

मेरी क़लम स्वतन्त्र है 

रेंगती है कोरे काग़ज़ पर।

विचारों के बादल चलते

रहते अन्दर।

उन्हें व्यक्त करने 

का करती मैं प्रयास।

शब्द चन्द पंक्तियों का 

करते रूप धारण।

जैसे खुले मोती धागे में

बिंध कर कहलाते हार।

शब्द पंक्तियों में जुड़ कर

कहलाते काव्य।

भावनाओं का उफान कहूँ 

या कहूँ मेरी निष्ठा का परिणाम।

मेरे आंतरिक शब्दों का

कारवॉ आपके सन्मुख 

प्रस्तुत करने का करती मैं साहस।

संभवतःमेरे प्रिय पाठकगण

करते इन्हें पसन्द।

कविता विचारों से जुड़ी होती है, 

विचार और भावनाओं का प्रवाह बहता रगों में।

By Durga H Periwal

2021-5-5



No comments: