Thursday 13 May 2021

Vision of human life

 Vision of human life

Vision of human life

This is how creation looks in her eyes,

She thinks

If I come back again

Not for the casualties of the people

Come for the benefit for the people

In the spirit resides only humble desires.

Barbarous ambitions should be denied.

Do not be envious of jealousy grudge and malice.

Through close relatives society 

And neighborhoods should be organized

Buoyant well-defined family,

Desirable people's life

Prudent intelligent and efficient.

Wish the world should not be a question for me.

I can settle the world in my own way.

My thoughts should be clear 

I should not be passive and unenergetic .

Become ancestral of new generation

Desirable people's life

Be prudent

I should accept their offerings.

I should bless them under all circumstances

And I can give them new directions

Come true their world

This is my wish.

मानव की जीवन दृष्टि 

नज़रों में उसकी ऐसी हो सृष्टि

अगर लौटकर फिर मैं आऊँ

लोगों के हताहत के लिये नहीं 

हिताहित के लिये आऊँ।

जिसमें हो सिर्फ़ विनम्र अभिलाषाएँ 

बर्बर महत्वाकांक्षाओं का न हो नामनिशान

न हो ईर्ष्या द्वेष के बदरंग हादसे 

निकट संबंधियों के माध्यम से 

सुगठित हो समाज और पास-पड़ोस

सुवासित और सुभाषित हो परिवार, 

वांछनीय हो जन जन का जीवन

विवेक हो विशाल, दक्ष हो व्यवहार

चाहत हो मेरी, प्रश्न न बने संसार

अपने ढंग का मैं बसा सकूँ संसार।

नयी हो काया मेरी,नयी हो माया

नयी पीढ़ी का पितर बनूँ पुर्णत:क

ग्रहण कर सकूँ अर्पण तर्पण उनका।  

सब परिस्थितियों में उनको दूँ आशीर्वाद  

और दे सकूँ उन्हें नयी दिशा

साकार हो उनका संसार 

यही हो मेरा मनोरथ।

By Durga H Periwal

2021-1-29

No comments: