Thursday 18 November 2021

I am in search of destination.

I am in search of destination.

I am in search of destination

I should be capable so that

people might like to meet me.

If one has tranquility 

no need to search for peace.

I am searching the God outside me

God replies I am within you. 

We are running here and there 

in search of success leaving 

mental peace far away 

to get physical comfort.

Whoever has a path, 

do not have destination.

If someone has a destination,

He/she does not have path.

If we seek success with 

compassion and equanimity

we shall get success, 

and peace will be within us.

Rumors keep flying in the air

truth had to be sought.

I am desperate in search of myself 

I should sink deep in my soul 

and see my real inner beauty .

Calm down emotions and maintain peace.

I was in deep grief 

and was in search how to 

spend my time creatively?

The brain supported and 

the hand held the pen 

became the support of life.

Otherwise the heart would 

had been sieved long back.

मैं मंज़िल की तलाश में हूँ

मैं स्वय इस लायक बनूँ 

लोग मेरी तलाश में रहें ।

अगर मन में हो तसल्ली 

तलाश की ज़रूरत नहीं।

ख़ुद में खुदा ढूँढ रहा खुदा 

कहता मैं तो हूँ तेरे पास बन्दे।

हम सब भाग दौड़ कर रहे

कामयाबी की तलाश में।

सुकून से दूर जा रहे,

सुकून की तलाश में।

सभी को किसी न किसी की तलाश है

किसी के पास मंज़िल है तो राह नहीं 

जिसके पास राह है तो मंज़िल नहीं।

ख़ामोशी से अगर हम कामयाबी की करें तलाश

कामयाबी मिल जायेगी सुकून साथ रहेगा।

अपनों की तलाश करते करते 

ज़िन्दगी की आख़री मंज़िल तक 

पहुँच गयी अपना कोई नहीं मिला।

अफ़वाहें तो उड़ती रहती हवा में

हक़ीक़त की करनी पड़ती तलाश। 

स्वयं की तलाश में बेताब हूँ मैं,   

अपने अस्तित्व के लिए समय खोज रहे हो।

मन ने तलाश किया जीने का प्रयास किया

हाथ ने क़लम पकड़ा जीने का सहारा बन गया।

वरना दिल तो कभीका  टूट गया था। 

By Durga H Periwal

2021-11-15

No comments: