Thursday 18 November 2021

MY APOLOGIES

MY APOLOGIES 

My apologies 

My apologies to time

I did not respect time.

I suspect time 

will not excuse me.

I should have known 

the value of time. 

Time flies like wind.

Time is more precious then money.

Lost money can come back 

but lost time will never come back.

Every second has its value

The present time is our own time. 

We may wait for tomorrow

but time will not wait.

We own time it is eternal.

We should use precious 

time creatively.

I should respect people 

who take out time for me

from their busy schedule.

Respect everyone's value of time.

Time is so precious once it is lost 

never find it again.

Time is the wisest counselor of all.

मैं समय की क्षमाप्रार्थी हूँ।

मैंने समय की क़द्र नहीं की।

मुझे शक है समय कभी भी 

मुझे क्षमा करेगा।

समय अमूल्य है 

समझ की है ज़रूरत।

समय उड़ता हवा की तरह।

धन से ज्यादा कीमती है समय।

खोया धन आ सकता है वापस

लेकिन खोया समय नहीं आता वापस।

हर क्षण का होता अपना मूल्य।

वर्तमान ही है हमारा अपना समय।

हम कर सकते हैं कल की प्रतीक्षा

लेकिन समय नहीं ठहरता। 

हमारे पास समय है यह शाश्वत है।

रचनात्मक ढंग से हम करें 

समय का उपयुक्त प्रयोग।   

उन लोगों का करें हम सम्मान 

जो लोग अपने व्यस्त कार्यक्रम में

निकालते हमारे लिये अपना समय।

सबके समय के मूल्य का करें,

सम्मान हम एक समान।

समय होता बहुत कीमती 

खोया समय फिर नहीं अाता वापस।

समय हमारा है मर्मज्ञ अमात्य।

By Durga H Periwal

2021-11-12

        


   


 



No comments: