Sunday 16 February 2020

How to reduce the distance, 
Is not seen anywhere.
Even if there was distance, 
Could not even separate
Where you are I am there,  
I am in both the places, 
Time period could not separate us.
We cannot be apart from one another.
Divine power is in our love, it is eternal,
 Sitting deep in my heart.
Although we were unknown to each other 
But after living together in few days 
You have become my unbroken world.
Entirely You have become my life and  limb
Your singularity has become 
Perfection flowing in me.
As the sound of  AUM resonates in the universe 
The same way our two bodies merge in one another 
And became one soul.
The world is illusory or imaginary or we are confused
I am unknown to reality from this  art of understanding
My mind is not in my control it is not mine
Humming all the time and roaring inside you.
कैसे दूरी कम करें कहीं नज़र नहीं आती।
अगर दूरी थी भी तो हमें अलग नहीं कर सकी।
जहॉ तुम हो वहॉ मैं हूँ मैं यहॉ भी हूँ बहॉ भी हूँ
दोनों जगह हूँ समय काल नहीं कर सका हमें अलग।
एक दूजे से नहीं हो सकते हम अलग।
ईश्वरीय शक्ति है प्यार हमारा
है अनन्त है गहन।
यद्यपि कभी हम तुम थे अनजान
कुछ ही दिनों में मेरी अखंड दुनिया बन गये तुम;
मेरे अंग प्रत्यंग में समा गये तुम।
तुम्हारी विलक्षणता पूर्णता बन,  
हो गयी मुझमें प्रवाहित।
जैसे ओंकार ध्वनि गूँजती ब्रह्माण्ड के अन्तरा
दो शरीर थे बन गये एक प्राण 
हो गया एकाकार।
संसार भ्रम है या काल्पनिक या हैं हम भ्रमित
इस कला की वास्तविकता से मैं हूँ अज्ञात।
मेरा मन मेरे वश में नहीं वह मेरा है ही नहीं,
हर समय गुनगुनाता,गर्जन करता तुम्हारे अन्दर।
By Durga H Periwal

25.11.2019

No comments: