Sunday 16 February 2020

I live on the earth

I live on  the earth
Showing the back to the earth 
And looking at the ocean
No knowledge of the ocean’s width length
And depth not known yet
Watching and enjoying the waves of the ocean
My Aegis and alimentation
I get from the Earth.
Praise Amber
Clouds hovering over amber
Stare at flying fluttering birds on blue sky
I love to see flying birds.
Want to see seven colour rainbow on blue amber  
To watch rainbow we enjoy.
The earth is decorated with different
human beings and living entities
Whom we see every now and then.
Every living entity’s 
Reliance and support shelter is earth
Everyone is proud of it.
My  mainstay  aid is mother earth
My sustenance and support 
My power shine peace stay
My peg is mother earth.

मैं रहती हूँ पृथ्वी पर
पृथ्वी को पीठ दिखाकर 
देख रही हूँ सागर को।
सागर के आर पार का ज्ञान नही
गहराई का ज्ञात नहीं फिर भी 
सागर की लहरों को निहार रही लगन से।
मेरा बसेरा है वसुधा के ऑचल में
प्रशंसा करती अम्बर की।
अम्बर पर मँडराते बादलों 
पर टकटकी लगी मेरी
नीले आसमान के उड़ते
फड़फड़ाते विहंग लगते प्यारे।
चाहत रहती सतरंगी इन्द्रधनुष 
छाये नील गगन पर 
जिसे देख हरषायें हमसब।
भॉति भॉति के रंग विरंगे 
लोगों से सज़ा है वसुधा का ऑगन
सबका प्रश्रय आसरा इसका ऑचल।
मेरे जीवन का आधार हमारी भूमाँ
मेरी शक्ति दीप्ति कान्ति शान्ति 
आसरा अवलम्बन सब है धरा।
Durga H Periwal

12.9.2019 (FB)

No comments: