Sunday 16 February 2020

I am born in a Hindu family

I am born in a Hindu family
Traditionally before leaving the house
The Priest tied the sacred thread 
On my wrist for my protection
 I traveled in the awakened train alone.
 And arrived in a strangely beautiful city.
 I met peace and joy there
 I received inelastic consolation.
Saw the huge garden at a distance,
The incredible view of the incredible garden captivated my mind.
Beautiful trees on both sides in the garden
Whose roots were sticking deep into the ground like 
And are deeply attracted and tightly hugging the land.
Their golden golden branches
Slowly graciously shivered.
Sweet soft melody in the wind
Slowly it was singing as if 
Lullabies are being heard by young children.
Travellers like me were captivating.
One day end the beautiful unique travel
Impossible to explain awesome divine blessed feeling   
Description sounds insurmountable and difficult.
I thought at the end of the journey
If I am presented to God,
 I'll say I don't care about my life
I used whatever talent I got from you.
But before the interview with God, the eyes  wide opened,
The golden Sun had arrived in the sky.
By Durga H periwal
28.11 2019
 मैं एक हिंदू परिवार में पैदा हुई हूँ
परंपरानुसार घर से निकलने से पहले
पुजारीजी ने मेरी सुरक्षा के लिए
कलाई पर पवित्र धागा बांध दिया
 मैंने अकेले जागृत ट्रेन में यात्राके लिये निकल पड़ी।
 मैं एक अजीब से खुबसूरत शहर में पहुँची।
 वहाँ मेरी मुलाकात शांति और हर्ष से हुई।
 मुझे अालौकिक सान्त्वना मिली।
थोड़ी दूरी पर विशाल बागीचा देखा, 
अतुल्य बागीचे के मनहर नजारे ने मेरा मन मोह लिया।
दोनों ओर सुन्दर पेड़ों की कतार 
जिनके तने जमीन के गहन अन्दर ऐसे चिपके हुए थे, 
जैसे वे भूमि के मोहपाश मे बँधे हुए हैं। 
उनकी लावण्यमयी सुनहरी शाखाएँ
सुघड़ता से होले होले लचक लचक लहरा रही थीं।
 पवन में मधुर कोमल संगीत स्वर-ध्वनि 
धीमें धीमें ऐसे बज रही थी जैसे 
नन्हे बच्चों को लोरी सुना रही हो।
मेरे जैसे यात्रियों मन लुभा रही थी।
एक दिन की सुगम सुन्दर अद्वितीय यात्रा का 
अनुपम वर्णन दुसाध्य और दुष्कर लगता है।
मैंने सोचा था यात्रा के अन्त में  
 अगर मुझे ईश्वर के आगे पेश किया गया तो,
 मैं कहूंगी मुझे मेरे जीवन से कोई गिला शिकवा नहीं है 
मुझे आपसे जो भी प्रतिभा मिली, मैंने उसका इस्तेमाल किया।
किन्तु ईश्वर से साक्षात्कार से पहते ही आँख खुली, 
तब सूर्यदेव का आगमन आसमान में हो चुका था।
By Durga H periwal

28.11 2019 (FB)

No comments: